No matter, what kind of a business, you do, but you have to pay a certain amount as tax to the government. A businessman simply cannot avoid paying taxes at all. If you really want to enjoy tax-free business profits, you should deem unveiling an overseas company. Yes, when you and your company do not belong to a particular country, then you do not have to pay the taxes as you do in your own country. You cannot avoid paying taxes still you move your company to any overseas location as, at times, you may be asked to pay a fixed amount as tax. No matter, either you will be completely free from taxes or you will be asked to pay a fixed amount as tax, but it will be beneficial than starting and running a company in your country. With no hesitations, you can start an overseas company for lessening the tax payment or enjoying a tax-free business profit. All you have to do is to hire the company that helps you set-up a company in overseas. Yes, you may not know how to start a company in foreign countries, so you better hire the company that provides services for unveiling a business venture in foreign countries.
Who can enjoy tax-free profits?
- This is the question that most people will come out with when they are about to start an company registration and bank account http://acshk.com/account-opening-requirements/. If you too have the same question on your mind, continue reading the article and know who are all can enjoy tax-free profits.
- If the employees or the owner of the company does not belong to the country where the company is operating, then they can enjoy tax-free profits.
- If the company does not get hold of employees that come from the local country, then the company does not have to pay tax or just have to pay the fixed tax amount.
- If the company takes orders or projects from the outside of the country where the company is running, the company is eligible to enjoy the tax-free profits.
- If the company runs in Hong Kong and has no workers from or based in Hong Kong, then the company can get tax-free profits.
- If the company is physically located in Hong Kong and still provide no services or products to Hong Kong, then the company can enjoy the tax-free profits.
- If the company has no customers or suppliers in local countries, the company will get tax-free profits.
Even if you start an overseas company, Hong Kong company registration is mandatory and you cannot avoid that.